11. If injected a toxin that blocks voltage gated sodium channels what will be observed
when looking at action protentional of a neuron? what does this mean for
neurotransmitter release? Will the end plate still be activated? If this is the
neuromuscular junction will a contraction still occur?
12. What would occur if a toxin was injected and blocked voltage gated K+ from opening?
13. What would occur if you tried to simulate the neuron during the absolute refractory
period vs relative refractory period?
14. Who would have a higher conduction velocity a neuron with myelin or without myelin
15. Drug A was just made and it is full of acetylcholinesterase and goes into the synaptic
cleft of the neuromuscular (NMJ). What is likely to occur at NMJ? Does the presynaptic
terminal still generate action protentional? What will mostly likely occur at post synaptic
terminal? Can you generate contraction? At the Post synaptic membrane what ions are