An element has two common isotopes. 98.89% of its atoms have an atomic mass of 12.09 amu, whereas the other 1.11% have an atomic mass of 13.10 amu. Using the isotopic composition provided, calculate the average atomic mass of the element.
You might also like
Perfectcourseworkhelp exists to ease challenging concepts for students. Any paper from our distinguished tutors should only be used for academic referencing and learning purposes—none of them should be submitted as they are
+1 (985) 401 7713