Identify a testable hypothesis about child development using one of the theories described in your course readings. After creating a hypothesis:
- Describe how you would use the scientific method to determine whether your hypothesis is correct.
- Describe the steps of the scientific method that must be taken to verify the hypothesis.
- Describe what research strategy you would use. Use concrete examples to justify your rationale.
Write your responses in a Microsoft Word document. The document should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Use 12-point font, Times New Roman or Courier.
- Use double line spacing.
- Use a 1-inch margin on all sides.
Cite any sources using the APA format on a separate page