March 26, 2014
Dr B. Gannon
Select two (2) resources below and highlight what you heard/watched.
Link (Interview with Erich Fromm)
Link (Interview with Victor Frankl)
Link (alternate doc on happiness)
Link (Brene Brown on power of vulnerability (living authentically)
Link (Brene Brown on listening to shame)
Select 4 questions from the list below (10-15 lines minimum)
1. What is wisdom anyway? And, what are some of the predictors of wisdom?
2. Compare and contrast the early psychodynamic ideas of optimal personality of Alfred Adler, Carl Jung, and Erich Fromm
3. Discuss the key existential concept of authenticity. What is its relationship to well-being?
4. Maslow: You are a self-actualizing person. Describe yourself.
5. Rogers: You are a fully functioning person. Describe yourself.
6. Go to Link (Zimbardo’s Hero Project). What is this project all about?
7. Go toLink (Comments from “wisdom keepers” found in Zukerman’s book on wisdom). Explore this site. What did you find?