https://perfectcourseworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/LOGO-300x75.png 0 0 Seph https://perfectcourseworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/LOGO-300x75.png Seph2022-09-13 08:24:012022-09-13 08:24:01Evidence-Based Practice Proposal – Section F: Evaluation of Process
Evidence-Based Practice Proposal – Section F: Evaluation of Process
In 500-750 words, develop an evaluation plan to be included in your final evidence-based practice project. Provide the following criteria in the evaluation, making sure it is comprehensive and concise:
- Describe the rationale for the methods used in collecting the outcome data.
- Describe the ways in which the outcome measures evaluate the extent to which the project objectives are achieved.
- Describe how the outcomes will be measured and evaluated based on the evidence. Address validity, reliability, and applicability.
- Describe strategies to take if outcomes do not provide positive results.
- Describe implications for practice and future research.
You are required to cite three to five sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!