Give reasons behind each answer
1. A cubic closest-packed structure has the third layer of atoms sitting over the uncovered holes of the first layer of atoms?
2. The coordination number for a simple cubic structure is:
3. When there is no energy gap between the conduction band and the valence band, the substance is most likely a:
4. Substance A forms dipole-dipole attractions, substance B form dipersion forces. Which will have a higher boiling point?
C.both the same
5. A substance has melting point of 14.0oC. At 10oC the substance will be in: