https://perfectcourseworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/LOGO-300x75.png 0 0 Seph https://perfectcourseworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/LOGO-300x75.png Seph2022-09-13 08:30:062022-09-13 08:30:06Healthcare & Economy
Healthcare & Economy
- What is it important for a nurse leader to understand variance reporting? How does this reporting become a valuable tool?
- Because staffing is usually the most expensive resource in the provision of care, what reports would provide you with valuable information for this expense?
- Contract labor is usually the most expensive man-hours. Why?
- What is a cost-to-charge ratio? Why should a nurse manager understand this ratio, and how would he or she use it?
- Finance departments regard nursing units as not being revenue generators. Why do you believe they are inaccurate in their assessment?
In the new value-based reimbursement environment, what other measures can a nurse manager take to enhance reimbursement and prevent revenue loss?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!