I have an ongoing project and need to get the foundation laid out. In order to get started I need to come up with a Database Design.
I need help getting started. I have an ongoing project and need to get the foundation laid out. In order to get started I need to come up with a Database Design. During my course I am supposed to be designing and developing a database that can be used to compile and report clinical data related to either quality measures or pharmaceutical products and utilization. The proposal is the initial step of this assignment.
For the proposal, I need to come up with…..
- Statement of the project problem and definition of terms.
- Identify your users (personnel/credentials): Who are they? What are their competencies?
- Discuss the information data users need to compile for the proposed system and the types of reports the proposed system should be able to generate and why.
- Based on your response to #3, articulate the project goals and objectives for the database design and how they affect the data model.
- Identify the steps you will take to meet the goals and objectives.
- Forecast any potential problems or barriers to meeting the project goals and objectives. Are there any specific assumptions that need to be made?
- Conclude with the value of the project with emphasis on feasibility, necessity, usefulness, and the benefit of the expected results.
Any help would be appreciated!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!