Once you have located relevant information related to key health indicators in your community, you will set up a 4-quadrant table identifying the four elements of the SWOT (S= Strengths; W= Weaknesses; O= Opportunities; and T= Threats) analysis. You will:
- identify four strengths of the community related to the public’s health;
- identify four threats affecting the health of the community;
- identify four weaknesses related to healthcare delivery; and
- Identify four opportunities for improvement.
Include an introductory paragraph that provides a summary of the major problem and contributory factors.
Include one paragraph that summarizes the health of the community based on the SWOT analysis.
- Use principles of sound reasoning, such as identifying the issues, formulating inferences, determining conclusions, and assessing implications.
- Use a minimum of three references. One can be your text.
- Include a title and (s).
Ask a new Question