Length: 1 page
For Part 5, you will reflect on your research process and what you learned while completing this project. Think about things like: Do you have a deeper understanding of your career field? Of the research process? What led you to that understanding? What was the most difficult part of the process? What insights did you gain? What did you learn? Etc.
This is the only part of the project that should be in first person. This is your personal reflection on what you learned and how you went through the process.
FINAL DRAFT—Putting it all together
Here are some general guidelines for putting all the parts together to make the final draft of this project.
- Heading should appear on first page only
- Each page should have your last name and page number at top right
- The entire document should be double spaced (go in and “remove space after paragraph” to make sure it is properly spaced)
- Each part should be clearly titled (Part 1: History and Background of Nursing, Part 2: Process of Becoming A Nurse, Part 3: Interview with Alice Groves, R.N., Part4: Annotated bibliography, Part 5: Reflection)
- Follow all MLA guidelines
- All parts should be combined and should be submitted as one document
Rough Draft due april 26 (75% needs to be complete)
Final draft due May 3.