1. Describe the target market for your NAB business (see information below).
2. Explain how would you use this information to build a strong sales force to effectively sell your product.
3. Describe the best sales team to sell your product: how should they be, what should they do.
To help you address this week’s discussion:
Video explaining concepts related to this section.
- You will have two bold headings: Target Market and Sales Force
- Check out Chapter 7: Target Market to learn more.
- You will use this week’s information in Assignment 2, question1.
1. Target market
Examples of target market description: http://www.ccsfmarketing.com/sample-target-market-descriptions.html
You must include the Demographic Description (age and income range, gender, family size, education, occupation, etc.)
You should also mention:
· Geographic Description: area where you would like to serve, density (urban, rural), nature of location (mall, business center, etc.), climate condition.
· Lifestyle Description: where do your customer shop, what they do for leisure, what kind of clothes they were, cars they drive, etc.
· Psychographic Description: socially responsible, trend setter, fun-seeking, etc.
· Purchasing pattern description: how they use the product, how many times they buy, where do they buy the product, how do they pay for it
· Buying Sensitivities Description: What factors are important to the customer before they buy (price, quality, customer service. Packaging, etc.)
· Explain how would you use this information to build a strong sales force to effectively sell your product.
Check out Chapter 7: Target Market – page 103