Unit 6 Assignment: Final Project, Part II
View a introduction to the Assignment by clicking here. Be sure to adjust your audio settings. A of this video presentation is available in Course Resources.
Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
- Describe the characteristics of a prokaryotic genome
- Describe the roles of various microorganisms in our world
- Select appropriate methods to study microorganisms
- Analyze the role of microbes in human disease and public health
Course outcome practiced in this Assignment:
HS320-4: Discuss principles of microbial genetics in health science.
- Prepare an annotated bibliography for the final Project that you will submit for Unit 9.
- Annotations should include a summary and evaluation of the each source.
- You are expected to use at least five (5) resources, including the course textbook.
- All Internet sources must be original articles or government resources.
- Wikipedia or other non-peer reviewed resources are not acceptable.